Shadow World (standard edition)
PRE-ORDER NOW ! OFFICIAL RELEASE JUNE 17th 2021
BILINGUAL BOOK FRENCH / ENGLISH
Welcome to the fascinating world of Shadowology, the art of sculpting shadows!
Thanks to their shadow and the boundless imagination of Vincent Bal, the most common objects are transformed into extraordinary sketches!
- Around a hundred works by Belgian artist Vincent Bal brought together in one book.
- The artist is inspired by everyday objects and their shadows to create, with a few ingenious strokes of the pencil, many funny situations.
- This bilingual book (French / English) is an original creation designed hand in hand by Vincent Bal and Omaké Books.
- Interview of the author.
- Making-of: Shadowology process
- This is the second book by Vincent Bal, after Shadowology released in 2017 (Éditions Laanoo)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Vincent BAL is an artist/movie director born on february 25th 1971 in Belgium, in the city of Gand (Ghent, in the flemish region). Director of many short movies but also four long features, including the musical movie Belgian Rhapsody (Brabançonne) in 2014, he began to regularly post Shadowology pictures on social networks since 2016. Nowadays, Vincent Bal has more than 600 000 followers on his Instagram account and his Facebook page has already 58 000 likes.
Web : www.vincentbal.com
Instagram : @vincent_bal
Twitter : @vincebal
Facebook : www.facebook.com/doodleballs
TikTok : @shadowology
- Sortie Officielle :
- Prix :
- Pagination :
- Format :
- 21 x 21 cm
- Couverture :
- Impression :
- Poids :
- Distribution :
- ISBN :